Wednesday, April 2, 2014

ENGL145 AM - MA, He (Martin) - Week 4 1/2

Yesterday, I moved to a new house which is very clean. I need take four packages by my own. I think go abroad to study is benefit for language skills as well as practice how to deal with the problems in daily life. I feel that I have become independent after I come to Vancouver. I think people should be independent because I think there is no one that people can rely on even parents. Thus, people have to become stronger and get experience from difficulties especially for boys. Life is not prefect, and there are many failures and difficulties. The difficulties cannot be avoid; however, we can get experience form difficulties. That can let people know what should they do next time. And there are many people feel that they are hopeless when the difficulty beat them. I think I need to learn the ways to solve the problems and have a right attitude to face the failure. I believe I just need  to try my best, then success or failure, it doesn't matter.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your new house and become stronger.

    ReplyDelete