Thursday, April 10, 2014

ENGL145 AM - MA, He (Martin) - Week 5 2/2

In the last blog, I mentioned about different culture between Canada and China. I also find out something about it. Chinese and Canadian use different ways to show respect. For example, when Chinese pass something to others, they will use both hands to show the respect. As for Canadian, they always hold the door for next person, and it will never happen in China. In addition, traffic jam is very common in China because the walking people do not care about the traffic lights, and I never see the traffic jam here. I think there is no traffic jam because of many aspects, firstly, the population is not as much as China. Secondly, Vancouver has a prefect transportation system. Finally, Canadians are obey the traffic rules all the time. I think government should change the roads in China, and people should follow the traffic rules in order to figure out the traffic jams.

No comments:

Post a Comment