Monday, March 17, 2014

ENGL145 AM - MA, He (Martin) - Week 2 1/2

Last week, I read two articles about compulsive exercise. Before I take EAP course, I have lots of free time, and I used to go to gym frequently. Absolutely, over exercising do harm for health, but I disagree with the opinion that exercise is harmful to health. I think people cannot avoid to obtain some stuff which contain lots of fat in our daily life, If there are too much fat in our bodies, that could be a problem. Thus, people need a chance to consume extra fat and keep healthy, and doing exercise is the most effective way to do that. As for me, every time after I go to gym, I can have a deeper breath than before because running could practice my lung and make it healthier. I believe that advisable exercise could contribute to health.

No comments:

Post a Comment